Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Better than Playdough

My sister gave my daughter Glurch for her birthday this year.  I LOVE IT!!  I am not really a playdough fan but I love glurch.  It doesn't make a mess like playdough does.  It is like silly putty (if you know what that is).  My daughter begs to play with it daily and it still keeps her occupied for a good amount of time.  I even enjoy playing with it :) it is actually a good stress relief.  Try it out!!

Glurch

1 ½ c. water
2 c. Elmers glue (about 4 containers)
In another bowl dissolve:
1/3 c. water
1 level t. Borax
Mix with hands- slowly add Borax water to glue water. You will have extra liquid. If you want more putty, put another t. of borax to 1/3 c. water, dissolve and add to the leftover glue mixture and proceed as before. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Charity

hey that sister's me! My glurch even made our newspaper last week. It is fun stuff. That is all the Kindergartners want to do. You'll have to add food coloring to it. That is a lot of fun too. Just add it to the water before you mix it all together.

Swagbucks: The best!