Friday, September 25, 2009

I gotta share this!

Yesterday my husband was home for only a hour before he had to head off to school (He is working on his masters degree...) About 45 minutes of that time was spent hauling out a desk that I sold on craigslist.  Luckily I knew it was going to be a busy day and planned to NOT make dinner.  We ate at a sandwich place (which I will leave unnamed...as you will see why...)  He raced to get us some food and when he got back I realized my sandwhich had tomatoes on it- and I don't like tomatoes!  So I opened my sandwhich to take my tomatoes off... and not only did I find tomatoes, but also....A FLY!!!

Now, a dead fly I can semi-understand how it got in there... hair, I can also kind of understand... but mine was not dead!  It was ALIVE!! How gross is that!?  That took some serious skill to catch a fly in my sandwich (and someone not paying one spec of attention to what he or she was doing)  Needless to say I did NOT eat my sandwich! 

The reason I am not mentioning a name is because they were nice enough to give back our money for the entire meal so I am not going to bash the company :) YUCK!  I am SOOOOO glad they put tomatoes on my sandwich or I may have eaten a fly!

What is your worst food experience?!

0 comments:

Swagbucks: The best!