Monday, October 5, 2009

BBQ Pineapple Chicken (or Pork) Sandwhiches


(picture is taken from familyfun.com)

This recipe is one I have adapted from a similar recipe.  I love it!  It is SOOO easy!

Place chicken in a crockpot (I normally do about 4 chicken breasts), cover with water.  I add a boulion cube and some seasoning to mine.  Let cook on low for about 7 hours or until it is ready to shread.

Then I take the chicken out of the crockpot and shred it.  Then I put it all back in, add a can of crushed pineapple (size of can depends on amount of chicken, I normally do a small can).  Then add BBQ sauce to taste and enjoy!

We like to add cheese to our sandwhiches.  I love this recipe because it is easy to make a large amount and doesn't add extra work.  It is great when you need to take a meal to a friend and still have some for you.  Enjoy!

0 comments:

Swagbucks: The best!