Thursday, January 21, 2010

My new favorite thing... SWAGBUCKS!

**I have an etsy store now!  Ok so I only have one product so far but I have more that I am working on!  I am so excited!!**



If you haven't heard of Swagbucks yet then here you go... I LOVE IT!  It is a way to make money by not doing anything other than what you already do!  (I know too good to be true.... I thought so to.)  You get points by searching the internet!  I have only used it since October and have earned over $40 of amazon gift cards (with 45 points you can get a $5 amazon gift card). 

To sign up go HERE.  They will give you 3 swagbucks for signing up and you will be well on your way to earning free gift cards.  I get about 2 points a day without really trying and there are other easy ways to get codes that are worth points as well.
After a few searches (that you were going to do anyway) you will get a screen pop up that says "congratulations, you have just won a swagbuck". There will be a big picture of a buck on the screen (I have earned anywhere from 1 to 4 swag bucks for a search).  That's it!

If you are already using swagbucks regularly, you can get other people to sign up under your account. Every time your friend gets a swagbuck, you will get a matching buck! It really adds up fast then!  Have fun!  Let me know if you end up signing up! 

Swagbucks: The best!