Saturday, November 7, 2009

3 Down: where we first met


I'm not a big cross word puzzle fan, but my man really enjoys them (I'm an essay, long answer kind of girl. I do not like having to only respond with only 1 or 2 word answers.) I know he would love to sit down with me to do the Saturday morning puzzle weekly, but I have a better idea that we both would enjoy.

Idea #2: Make your own Crossword Puzzle


I made him our own puzzle with clues pertaining all about us with the help of this website.

It is super quick and easy. The hardest part was coming up with the clues so here are a few ideas to get you started:


  • where you first met, first date, first kiss. . .
  • favorite restaurant, scent, food, thing he/she does. . .
  • name of movie, play, vacation, hotel you enjoyed. . .
  • nick names, childrens names, pet names or pets names. . .
  • things that make you laugh, jokes you share, one liners you use (you can use 1-3 word answers you just need to indicate number of words for ex: how I feel about you (3 words)

Don't just say oh that is a fun idea and store it for "someday". Stop blog surfing right now and put together a quick cross word puzzle you can enjoy sometime in the week to come. It doesn't have to be anything fancy-he will still enjoy it!

Put it in the newspaper if he is an avid cross word puzzle worker, in his cross word puzzle book (that's what I did) or on his pillow or night stand. It is sure to have you both smiling remembering things in your relationship in no time.

Swagbucks: The best!