Thursday, November 12, 2009

Italian Garlic Bread



I keep losing this recipe so I thought I had better post it so I would always have it.  I LOVE this recipe!  It is a SUPER easy way to make quick rolls. 

All you need is:

A saute pan that is ok going in the oven (I used a 10")
Butter
Refrigerated GRANDS biscuits (don't buy flaky!  Homestyle or Buttermilk work best)
Garlic
Italian seasoning

In the saute pan melt 1 cube of butter, then add 3-4 cloves of crushed garlic and 1-2 T. of Italian seasoning.  In a medium size bowl cut your biscuits into fourths.  Add the mixture to the bowl, mix well and put back in the saute pan.  ( You can skip the bowl step if you want and just do it all in the pan) 

Bake at 350 for 22-25 minutes

Other variations of this recipe (cook the same amount of time):

Monkey Bread

3/4 stick of butter
1/2 c. brown sugar
1-2 t. cinnamon
1 pkg. Grands Biscuits

Rolls
just omit the garlic from the italian garlic bread

Enjoy!



1 comments:

Heidi

I was just talking to a friend about Monkey bread... and there you go posting it about! I have to try this someday- it looks so yummy.

Swagbucks: The best!