Friday, December 4, 2009

Laundry Soap- DIY!

**This is my first attempt at sharing a document...hope it works!**


We spend SO much money on SOAP!!! Here is a recipe for a bunch of great ways to make it yourself and only have it cost about $15 a year!

There are recipes for the following:

LAUNDRY SOAP – LIQUID
LAUNDRY SOAP – POWDER

FABRIC SOFTENER

DRYER SHEETS

Powdered Dishwasher Detergent

Foaming Hand Soap Refill*

It is supposed to be ok for sensitve skin as well. Have you ever made your own laundry soap? I think I might have to try this out, but sorry, this tip won't save you time!! :)

Thanks to SMS reader Kristi Ann for sharing this!
(be on the lookout for a giveaway from her store as well!!)
*I use the Pampered Chef Suds pump with this- it works great! I own 5!!

1 comments:

Jason and Kristi Ann

One thing I forgot to mention about the Powdered Dishwasher detergent: if you watch for sales at the store, you can pick it up cheaper than you can make it with the attached recipe. Sorry I forgot to mention that earlier! Thanks for the plug about my website. More pics and product coming before the end of December.

Swagbucks: The best!