Saturday, January 23, 2010

Let the count down begin

Need an idea to count down until Valentines day? I am making the one showcased here. I'll let you know how it turns out. Love, Actually blog has a couple of advent calendars showcased as well. For a Valentines advent calendar you would probably want to have this ready on February 1st to give you pleanty of time to enjoy the 13 days before Valentines.

Another tip for this week is to start collecting Valentines items, not just for Valentines day but for future days when you feel that your relationship needs a little spark. I have a drawer in my night stand specifically for fun ideas to add life to our relationship and today I found lots of fun items to add to my drawer of goodies. I found heart shaped everything from cupcake holders to ice cube trays. There were sprinkles and edible tattoos, dice and chocolate lips. Confetti and love napkins. Target was a great source for things for your sweetheart. Keep us posted if you find anything worth sharing for Valentines day or something you bought with the intention of storing it away for one of those days you or your partner need a pick-me up!

3 comments:

Shelby and Johnny Family

Just wanted to let you know that we've got some cupcake pot holders for Valentine's Day over at our blog! You can check them out here: http://poppysnaps.blogspot.com/2010/01/cupcakes-for-your-hot-cake.html Happy V-Day!

starnes family

Thanks for the link to Love Actually. I'm excited to start keeping up with the ideas!

Cher

Thanks for the link!! :)

Swagbucks: The best!