Saturday, January 30, 2010

Valentines Gift: Photo Puzzle

For Valentines Day I am giving my fiance a photo puzzle. They are something you can make if you are on a small budget or something you can buy if you want a little better quality and a few more pieces.

To make it you would just use whatever size photo you wanted (the bigger the photo the easier it would probably be). Cut out a piece of posterboard paper the same size as your photo and draw your puzzle design on it. Then glue it to the back of the picture. Cut it out and put it in a cute box. If you have 2 of the same picture glue another to the box just like an actual puzzle would have.

I think I'm going with the Walmart option. Walmart has a 110 piece puzzle for $11.26 (8x10) or a 550 piece puzzle with the photo printed on the lid of the tin box for about $35. You just have to upload the photo you want to use and then they ship it to a store of your choice (free shipping) or to your home. It says it takes 4-6 days to process before it ships and then it takes about 4-5 days for standard shipping so you still have time. There are other places online that also have photo puzzles, but this is the cheapest I found.

My fiance loves puzzles and didn't get one for Christmas so I hope this will more than make up for that.

0 comments:

Swagbucks: The best!