Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day!

Hi!  Hope everyone had a great Valentines Day! 

HERE is a yummy treat in case you need something sweet still:

I gave my husband a "Game Olympics" tournament bracket.  What did you do?

What I did was write down all the games that we could play with 2 player that we own (it ended up being quite a lot!)  Then I made a spot to write in the winners- we would play each game 3 times and the person who won 2 out of 3 wins the prize!  The prize was just little inexpensive candy bars and other treats. 

We played two rounds last night- it was a blast!  Some of the games we own we haven't played for a long time!  This gave us a reason to dig them out.  It was fun playing for a prize :) 

(YES... I know today is normally giveaway day... I am changing that. - its my blog after all and I can do that right?)  I don't know about you but by Wednesday I normally need a little "pick me up" to make it through the rest of the week :) 

So you have until Tuesday at Midnight to enter the giveaway!  Have fun!  If you don't know how to enter the giveaway but really would like to... just email me!  I will be glad to help.

0 comments:

Swagbucks: The best!