Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Pinkalicious

Hi! I am Nichole and I will be joining SMS to do book reviews every month.

Pinkalicious is a girl who loves Pink. On a rainy Day her moms decides to make cupcakes and asks Pinkalicious what color they should be. What do you suppose she said? “Pink, Pink, Pink!” Then something happens that no one would expect; she turns pink. A doctor tells her she needs to eat her greens to get cured from Pinktitis, but does she listen? Find out in this amazing adventure of how a girl really finds out she is wonderful the way she is. Also find out if she ever returns normal. At the end is a surprise that is sure to make you giggle. My girls just loved this book and I could read it over and over again. What would you do if you turned pink? Let me Know.

Next Month I’ll be discussing Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightening Thief. So if you want to answer some questions when I post next Month and tell me what you think of this book, I’ll be ready to read and answer questions you may have if you haven’t read the book. Every first Wednesday of the month I’ll review a new book with another book to read for postings for the next month. I hope I can cover book you can enjoy as a family and with your little ones, or just for your own liking.

Nichole



0 comments:

Swagbucks: The best!