Friday, June 11, 2010

eShakti {Review}



Have you ever had the problem of finding the PERFECT Dress.... except for the fact that "it fits me funny on top" or "if it just had sleeves!" or "I wish it was longer/shorter" or "that neckline is just not my favorite"?
eShakti is the answer!  eShakti has a wide variety of clothing from dresses, skirts and tops to pants and necklaces!  The best part?  THEY CUSTOMIZE!  You want it longer? They'll do it!  You want a different neckline? Done.  You want sleeves or no sleeves? Easy. 

Isn't that great!?  I got my custom dress and it fit perfect!  They were great to work with and it came in a timely manner.  They have some fun styles to choose from.  Leave me a comment and let me know what product you liked best!
Thanks eShakti for my custom dress!

Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of eShakti . You may or may not agree with my opinion. I was sent product free of charge to review. No one from eShakti was involved in the writing of this post.


0 comments:

Swagbucks: The best!