Monday, July 26, 2010

Just Be {Review}


I love hand stamped jewelry but have never had a chance to own it until Just Be sent me my custom necklace.  It was so easy!  All I did was tell them what I wanted and then they designed it.



I loved that they were so helpful and quick at getting me my order.  They were able to do whatever I dreamed up.  My necklace is beautiful!  It is exactly what I wanted. 

I also love this one:

Isn't it cute?  I should get it for my daughter- she calls dandelions "wish flowers" because you make wishes when you blow on them. 

Just Be has SO many different things to choose from!  Everything from necklaces and bracelets to key chains, rings and more! 



Go to their blog to see more great products!  Leave me a comment and let me know what you would pick out! 

Just Be is also offering a great discount to all SMS readers!! 

20% off!!

Just mention Savvy Moms when you checkout!
Offer is good until Aug. 2nd


Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of Just Be . You may or may not agree with my opinion. I was sent product free of charge to review. No one from Just Be was involved in the writing of this post.

0 comments:

Swagbucks: The best!