I was able to review a great kids cookbook: Top 100 Finger Foods: 100 Recipes for a Healthy, Happy Child by Annabel Karmel.
In Top 100 Finger Foods you will find:
• Delicious options for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert• Creative ideas for making hearty meals finger-friendly• Important information on choking prevention and soothing suggestions for your teething little one• Quick and easy recipes, using basic ingredients, that your child can prepare with you
Packed with wholesome fruits and vegetables, and innovative fish, meat, and chicken creations, Top 100 Finger Foods will satisfy the appetites of growing children -- and with dishes so tasty, parents will want to join in the fun, too. Eating with your hands has never been so delicious and nutritious!"
I am always skeptical of childrens cookbooks because I feel that more than 50% of the recipes are not realistic of what children would eat. Especially picky children. My two youngest fit into the categories of picky children. I was able to find some fun and very easy recipes that they really enjoyed. I give this cookbook a great review because:
1. The recipes are delicious
2. The layout and picture in the book are beautiful
3. The recipes are easy, allowing my children to prepare them with me
4. On each page you receive information as to if this recipe is appropriate for toddlers or not
I would highly recommend taking a look at her website where you can find great recipes, products and lots of other great cookbooks.
How about a giveaway??
TO ENTER and win a copy of this cookbook:
Mandatory- Go to Annabel Karmel's website, look around, and leave a comment back on this post with your favorite cookbook.
(or if you have already tried one of them, let me know!)
1. Follow SMS!
2. Like SMS on Facebook
Giveaway ends 7/8 at Midnight (PDT). Winner will be chosen via random.org and will have 48 hours to claim their prize. Winner will be posted on blog - if an email is given, they will be contacted.. Open to US contestants only.
Thank you, Annabel Karmel for giving me the opportunity to review your great cookbook.
Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of this cookbook . You may or may not agree with my opinion. I was sent product free of charge to review. Annabel Karmel was not involved in the writing of this post.