Thursday, August 5, 2010

Easy Homemade Macaroni and Cheese

This recipe actually came from one of my brother-in-laws and is some of the best and easiest homemade Macaroni and Cheese I’ve ever had!

Here’s What you Will Need:

1 lb. Macaroni or other pasta, cooked

1 lb. Cheddar Cheese, grated

1 lb. Cottage Cheese

8 oz Sour Cream

1 Egg, beaten

Salt and Pepper, to taste

Paprika, to taste and for sprinkling on top

Italian Bread Crumbs

I knew that I didn’t have a 1lb. box of macaroni or that much cottage cheese or sour cream so while there are measurements I just used what I had and guessed.

#1 - First thing is to cook the macaroni noodles according to the directions on your package.

IMG_2298

IMG_2299

#2- Beat the egg really well in it’s own bowl

IMG_2302

#3- After cooking your pasta you’ll of course want to drain it and then grab a large bowl to mix all of the ingredients with the pasta into.

IMG_2301

IMG_2303

IMG_2304

I just wanted to eat it at this point because it looked so good!

#4- After mixing everything together place in a greased 9x13 casserole dish and sprinkle paprika on top. I also added some Italian Bread Crumbs sprinkled on the top (this wasn’t in the original recipe).

IMG_2306

#5- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes

IMG_2308

#6- EAT AND ENJOY!! (We made this yesterday, ate if to lunch and dinner and just finished it off at lunch today and everyone loved it!)

IMG_2309

0 comments:

Swagbucks: The best!