Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Pilage {Book Review}


I have to confess.  I like fantasy and sci-fi stuff.  I liked Eragon, Fablehaven. The Lightening Thief... and I watch Santuary and Wharehouse 13.  So I was SO excited to read Pillage


Pillage
This is the best Obert Skye book I have read!  I really enjoyed it!  Thanks to Shadow Mountain for once again giving me a great read.
The book starts out with Beck Phillips (15 year old) mother dying and he is forced to go live with his uncle who he has never met.  Soon after arriving he discovers a secret heritage, a hidden world and a forbidden wall.  He is naturally curious and gets into all sorts of mischief. 

I loved the twists and turns the book took.  It kept me on my toes!  I don't like books that I have all figured out by page 10.  Go here to read more about this book. 

This book is great for all ages.  I am excited to read Choke!  You will be seeing a review for that soon so stay tuned!

To purchase this book check out Amazon.com!   Thanks!  What kind of books are YOUR weakness?





0 comments:

Swagbucks: The best!