Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Choke {review}


 Remember my book review on Pillage?  Well... here is the sequel!
Choke (The Pillage Trilogy (Pillogy))


  I really enjoyed to continue Beck Phillips journey with dragons.  Thanks to Shadow Mountain for once again giving me a great read.
The book starts out with Beck Phillips (15 year old) once again getting into trouble.  He hasn't learned his lesson from the last encounter with dragons and as you can tell from the cover of the book... another dragon is born.  So once again Beck has to figure out how to first hide the fact that this dragon was born and then try to figure out how to get rid of it!
I liked the first book Pillage better- but this book was interesting and held my attention well too.  I don't want to give too much of the book away so I won't go in to too many details but if you were intrigued by Pillage (as many of you mentioned you were...) then you have to read this book as well.
This book is great for all ages and would be a fun read a loud for a family trip.
To purchase this book check out Amazon.com!

What would you do if you hatched a dragon?  Where would you try to hide it?



0 comments:

Swagbucks: The best!