Monday, October 18, 2010

CSN: Inwood II Solar Light (Set of 8) {Review}


Once again I have been able to review a fabulous product from CSN.  I have been wanting outdoor lights for a while but they are always so expensive so I stop looking.  I was so excited when these lights were just $30.66 for a set of 8!!  That is a great deal so I jumped at the chance to review them.


Here are some specs for you:

Features:
  • Set of 8 Solar lights
  • Available in black or light chocolate finishes
  • Clear ribbed plastic lens
  • Warm white light
  • Assembly required
Specifications:
  • Accommodates LED bulb
  • Overall dimensions: 17.13" H x 6.3" W x 6.3" D

    Pros: Attractive Design, Weather Resistant, Easy To Change Bulb
We have it lining our driveway and it works great. It was SO easy to put together!! I did one of them in a minute or less by myself. So far they have worked great and some have even lasted until the morning. I am curious to know how long they will last. Great product for the price so far!  My Dad even said that he is really wanting some too.  I love the fun design they make on your side walk as well.  The lights make this relection like diamonds would on the side walk.    Thanks CSN for another fabulous product!
 Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of CSN . You may or may not agree with my opinion. I was sent product free of charge to review. No one from CSN was involved in the writing of this post.


0 comments:

Swagbucks: The best!