Monday, November 29, 2010

Applied Labels {Review}


Applied Labels has labels that "are extremely tough and ultra versatile, they're perfect for labeling everything from bottles, sippies and shoes to school supplies, gadgets, summer camp gear and all those little things that go to early childcare centers"
They have labels that you can apply on your clothing (YES you can put it in the laundry!), dishes (YES dishwasher safe!), shoes and all your other supplies for school.

You can also find Applied Labels on Twitter and Facebook!

My thoughts: I love that you can use the labels practically anywhere! My daughter loved labeling all of her belongings :) I would recommend Applied Labels and their high quality labels for all of your label needs for you or your kids.

Disclosure: I received products to review in order to write this review.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personallyand believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

Swagbucks: The best!