Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Christa Bug {Review}


Christa Bug says "Are you tired of searching through thousands of items online to only find a few home decor items you like? We've done the leg work and found beautiful, affordable, high quality decor and put it into one website."  I found many products I liked as I looked at her website. 
This is the product I fell in love with: 

The little mini cabinets!  Aren't they cute?  

(To give you an idea of its size I put a quarter in it for you. )

The amazing part about these 3 mini cabinets is that they are ONLY $19.50 right now!!

Be sure to check out her other products on sale!

Look at some other fun things she has!


My Thoughts:  I love the quality of the mini cabinets!  I didn't expect them to be quite so nice.  I love how they fit just about anywhere.  Christa is great to work with and she is VERY great with customer service!  She started her business so that she could be in control of her products and make sure they met her high standard for quality.  I would add Christa Bug to my list of places to shop for the Holidays if I were you!

Disclosure:  I received the products free of charge to review.  All opinions are my own, your experience may vary.

0 comments:

Swagbucks: The best!