Wednesday, November 17, 2010

CSN Puerto Rico Game {Review}


Once again I have been able to review a fabulous product from CSN.  We have played San Juan which is a similar game to Puerto Rico prior to getting this game and are HUGE FANS!!!  We were super excited to get this:

Prospector, captain, mayor, trader, settler, craftsman, or builder? Which roles will you play in the new world? Will you own the most prosperous plantations? Will you build the most valuable buildings? You have but one goal: achieve the greatest prosperity and highest respect! This is shown by the player who earns the most victory points. He will win the game! Andreas Seyfarth is the author of Puerto Rico. It is for 3-5 players aged 12 and up. Length of a typical game is 90-150 minutes.

My thoughts: Awesome game!  Great strategy and plot behind the game.  I am excited to share it with my family for the holidays!  If you are a game addict like me-- you need to add this to your Holiday list!

 Thanks CSN for another fabulous product! 
Do you want a CSN GIVEAWAY?  Leave a comment if you do! :)
 Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of CSN . You may or may not agree with my opinion. I was sent product free of charge to review. No one from CSN was involved in the writing of this post.
 

0 comments:

Swagbucks: The best!