Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Kikkoman {Review}

Kikkoman has always been my secret ingredient.  I LOVE adding it to my dishes for a splash of flavor.  Up until recently I only had ever used their Soy Sauce and Teriyaki Sauce.  My new favorite Kikkoman product is their Panko!  It adds a great touch and texture to your meals.  A great addition to your Holiday meals would be these Panko Crusted Potato Cakes!

I love how Kikkoman has a large variety of products- you are bound to find something you love.




Try adding some pizazz to your yams this year by using Kikkoman Teriyaki Baste & Glaze with Honey & Pineapple.  The recipe is HERE



You can also find recipes for Green Bean Casserole, their Turkey Brine as well as MANY more fabulous recipes HERE.  They have some fabulous BOGO coupons here to help you get started.

My thoughts:  YUM!  I recommend Kikkoman 100%!  It is a necessary product to have in your household.

 
Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of  Kikkoman  .  You may or may not agree with my opinion. I was sent product free of charge to review. No one from  Kikkoman was involved in the writing of this post.

0 comments:

Swagbucks: The best!