Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Organize as you Go {Review}


Do you have a hard time trying to figure out what to organize next?  Taking a weekend to organize? 

"Have time to smell the roses again. Organize As You Go will bring greater organization to your busy life! It is often the small, but important changes you make in the way you think, what you do, and how you respond to your daily stresses that makes all the difference in your capacity to have an ordered, more productive life.  This book is for you!"


My thoughts:
This book is FABULOUS!  I loved how this book was easy to read.  Some organizing books are so involved that it is hard to follow their train of thought or figure out their complex systems.  I always love new ideas for how to keep my house organized so I loved reviewing this book.  Organize as You Go is broken up into seven different sections.  Marie Ricks gave organizational advice for every day use, holiday use, at home, during travel or moving, as well as suggestions to stay organized for the future.

I loved how Marie made organizing seem simple!  I will use her book as a reference guide for organizing my chaos. 

I also love that right now you can get 3 books for just $14.95!  Go HERE to order.  This would make a fabulous present for someone this Christmas you'll even get to keep one yourself!

Be looking for my reviews of these other books by Marie Ricks coming soon:




Be sure to add these great books to your "MUST READ" list!

Disclosure:  I recieved this book free of charge.  All opinions are my own, your experience may vary.  No other compensation was provided.

0 comments:

Swagbucks: The best!