Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wholly Guacamole {Review}


Wholly sent me a fabulous variety of their products.  My family was more than willing to help me review this product. First let me tell you a little bit about the products (info is taken from their website...) so you can know what one you want to try first. 
Wholly Queso:
Classic:  A delicious blend of premium ingredients that will tickle the taste buds of any cheese lover. This flavorful mix of cheddar cheese, fresh-tasting veggies, and just the right amount spice will leave your party guests begging for more.

Blanco: Blanco Wholly Queso takes queso to a whole new level with its combination creamy white cheeses, fresh-tasting vegetables, and tasty spices. It’s a new spin on the original that will be sure to make your mouth jump for joy and leave it wanting more!


Wholly Guacamole:

Classic: Our Classic Wholly Guacamole is for those who love the good things in life. It has just the right amount of spice and garlic to thoroughly satisfy the ultimate guacamole connoisseur.

Spicy: Our Spicy Wholly Guacamole is full of spice and will add a great kick of fire to any chip, sandwich or veggie. If you like it hot, you will LOVE this stuff.

They also have Pico De Gallo Style Wholly Guacamole, Guaca Salsa Wholly Guacamole, Organic Wholly Guacamole you can learn more about them HERE.


Wholly sent me the Medium salsa to try out as well "Sometimes the middle of the road is the best place to be, especially when it comes to our super fresh tasting, totally good for ya Wholly Salsa "Medium" flavor. It won't kill your sensitive taste buds but they'll know they've been in a fight - a very tasty flavorlicious one at that!"

Their salsa also comes in 3.6 oz. snack packs!

What I thought:

We all loved the products.  I loved that I could send the snack pacls of salsa in my husband's lunches too.  It made a great addition to his meals.  The guacamole is fresh and fabulous we loved the pouches it came in because it made it easy to store and use.  The salsa was great too and the queso cheese was fun.  They are definitely a YUMMY addition to any meal and will be fun to use during the holidays.  SMS recommends Wholly 100%!

Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of   Wholly .  You may or may not agree with my opinion. I was sent product free of charge to review. No one from  Wholly  was involved in the writing of this post.

 

1 comments:

Life In The Thrifty Lane

I really like the Wholly Guacamole (Classic)! I just gave you an Award, come over @ http://lifeinthethriftylane.blogspot.com/2010/11/stylish-blogger-award.html

Swagbucks: The best!