Cafe Press is an amazing site where you can find just about any t-shirt, sticker, cup etc. that says what you want it to say! If you can't find something that you like-- you can customize one! Here are two of the shirts we got:
They say: "Big sister in training" and "I'm going to be a big sister again!"
Yes! I am expecting! What fun shirts! I got one for me that says "Due in December" but I wish I was brave enough to wear one of these:
Aren't they fabulous! For all those people who want to talk about how big you look and for those who randomly touch your belly!
I love the shirts from Cafe Press! They are fabulous and great quality! If you are looking for a unique shirt or other product check them out!
NOW.... They are giving away a $40 Gift Card to their store!!
How to Enter:
Leave a comment and your email telling me one other product that Cafe Press sells that I didn't mention.
Additional Entries: (must do mantatory entry first!)
- Should I find out the gender of baby #3? (we didn't with the first two...)
- Do you have any vacations planned this summer?
- Follow Savvy Moms Save
- Follow SMS on Facebook AND Update your Facebook status with a link to this giveaway
- Follow SMS on Twitter- plus 1 entry/day for Daily tweets
- Subscribe to our SMS newsletter
- Grab our button (2 bonus entries, leave a link)
Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of Cafe Press. You may or may not agree with my opinion. I was sent product free of charge to review. No one from Cafe Press was involved in the writing of this post.