Sunday, April 1, 2012

Pound Puppies

A Pup for Every Person, and a Person for Every Pup!


POUND PUPPIES: Homeward Pound released on DVD! Catch Lucky, Squirt, Cookie and the entire Shelter 17 gang as they find homes for wayward canine cuties. There's 5 puppy-rific episodes and a Learn to Draw Lucky bonus feature to engage a preschool audience.





What we thought: 

My 5 year old and 2 year old LOVED it!  (No scary parts!)  I thought it was a cute movie and had some good little lessons in there.  If you are looking for a new DVD to add to your collection you'll probably like this one!
Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of  this DVD  .  You may or may not agree with my opinion. I was sent product free of charge to review.
 

0 comments:

Swagbucks: The best!