Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tip #2- Organizing Magazines!

When I get magazines, they used to pile up here and there and I never knew what to do with them.  They had things in them I wanted to save, but I never got around to taking out the article and filing it someplace. NOW I have a little container by my couch (that is semi-hidden from view) and when I get a magazine, I rip out the article I want right away and toss the magazine. That way I don't have magazines cluttering up my house!  Then there is less clutter if I don't get around to filing it right away.

1 comments:

yoder178

I go through my magazines once every few months and pass on to friends, co-workers or leave them with dr.s and dentist offices; this way I am doing my part in recycling and allowing others to enjoy my magazines. I also sometimes take them to my hairstylist.

Those catalogs that come sometimes uninvited, I love to look through them and so do my friends, so I recycle those too!

Swagbucks: The best!