Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Albertson's Savvy Shopping Trip!

I have GOTTA share this!  I just got back from Albertsons and this is what I got:


6 Boxes of Quaker Chewy Granola Bars
2 Boxes of PB Captin Crunch Cereal
2 Boxes of Life Cereal
1 Box of Fiber One bars
1 (1lb) bag of Dole Frozen Tropical fruit

How much do you think I spent?  Well... It would have normally been around $35-40 depending on where you get it.  I got all 12 items for $12.49!!!

I don't know about you... but that just makes me smile!!  Here is how I did it....

All of the Quaker products were on sale 10 for $10. BUT... Then I had 3 coupons...AND Albertsons had doublers out this week.  So..

Coupon #1: $.75 off when you buy 2 boxes of Quaker Chewy Granola Bars (already $1 a box!)DOUBLED= $1.50 off 2 boxes= Total Price $.50 for 2 boxes of Granola bars!!

Coupon #2: $.40 off a box of Fiber One bars (On sale for 1.69)
DOUBLED= $.80 off a box of Fiber One bars = Total Price $.89!!!

Coupon #3: $.75 off a Dole Frozen Fruits bag (Reg. Price 3.79)
DOUBLED= $1.50 off= Total Price $2.29 (My most expensive item by far!!)

Yeah for coupons and Albertsons!!!

0 comments:

Swagbucks: The best!