Monday, June 21, 2010

Kicky Pants Review

This company is really neat. I am glad that I got to review an outfit of theirs. Although it is getting to warm to wear it, we squeezed it in one night when it got cold. Plus, it's a little big, so I can't wait for fall and winter again, because this outfit is perfect and is comfortable enough as a daytime outfit or pajamas.What is neat about this clothing line is that the clothes are made out of bamboo. The outfit I got was made out of 95% bamboo. The bamboo clothing is breathable, soft, and comfortable. I couldn't believe how soft it was. I wish they had a clothing line for women. I would love pajamas made out of bamboo. Not only is Kicky Pants clothing Eco-friendly but it is also affordable.Bamboo is one of the fastest growing plants in the world. Bamboo is also naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungal. Using bamboo to make clothing is Eco-friendly because it is easy to grow bamboo in the right weather conditions and it grows fast making it accessible to use and grow
over and over again.

I am thankful that I got to review this wonderful company. With how the world is today, I am glad that their is a company that makes environmentally soft clothing to be worn. My husband and I have never heard of bamboo being used to make clothes and we found this very exciting and intriguing. Thank you Kicky Pants.

0 comments:

Swagbucks: The best!