Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Price Products- {REVIEW}- Dripstick and Dwink box



I am a mother of a young child, so when I first saw this item I was excited to try it out. My son loves to be like his older siblings and drink out of juice boxes. I'm sure many of you have experienced the same thing, where they instantly start squeezing the juice box and juice squirts out everywhere.

This is the dwink box. Personally, I thought it was genius!! My son has used it many times since and we will use it many times more. This allows him to drink his drink box without being able to squeeze it. I would recommend this product and think that it definitely makes drinking drink boxes much easier!!







This item is really cute. They call it a dripstik. If you turn in one way, you can use it for your popsicles and the other way for ice cream cones. This helps your child so when their popsicle or ice cream drips it does not get all over them. This is perfect for summertime because we eat a lot of popsicles so treat time wont be as messy!! My son is under the age of two, so I think this item is great for young toddlers as well as children.







Thank you so much, Price Products for letting me review your product. I really enjoyed using them and they helped make areas of my life cleaner and easier! Thank you!!
Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion . You may or may not agree with my opinion. I was sent product free of charge to review. Price products, LLC was not involved in the writing of this post.

0 comments:

Swagbucks: The best!