Thursday, July 1, 2010

A confession...


Ok, so I have a confession to make.  When I was younger I REALLY wanted eyeglasses!!  I tried to convince my parents that I really couldn't read the signs on the road until they got really close.  I finally talked them into taking me to get my eyes checked (I really don't think they bought it for a second but they took me in anyways). 

When I got examined and the doctor told me that I did not need prescription glasses I was SO sad!  I had even lied a little during the test too! My sister was so "lucky" she got to get cute new glasses and I didn't get any!

Now I am grateful of course that I don't need glasses but whenever I see someone who looks really cute in glasses I wish I did have a pair, atleast a fake pair.

Did you know that you could buy glasses online?  Glasses USA has some great deals on glasses!!  You can even get 10% off your next purchase by using the code: savvymomsaves
Hurry~  because this code expires 7/25/2010

If you are lucky enough to need glasses- ENJOY! :)

Disclosure:  This was a paid post by Glasses USA.

0 comments:

Swagbucks: The best!