Saturday, July 31, 2010

Reebok Easy Tone Flip Flops {product review}


What are Easy Tone flip flops?


Reebok Easy tone flip flops: "Step out in Reebok Women's EasyTone Flip2 Thong Sandals and take the gym with you everywhere you go! Reebok now has a thong sandal that actually tones and strengthens legs, and helps you burn more calories, as you move about your day-to-day activities. DMX technology features balance pods under the forefoot and heel that exchange air flow, forcing leg muscles to work harder, like walking on sand, without discomfort. This EasyTone sandal is three times softer than traditional foam-based shoes, so you'll burn up to three times the energy. The Flip thong sandal features a soft suede sockliner and a crinkle leather upper."

Here is one of my favorite reviews of the flip flop:
"Reebok Easytone Flip Flops are the perfect summer sandal which will give you a chic look whilst helping to develop buns of steel."
I want to look chic while developing a buns of steel! ;)
So, How does it work?
"Balance pods in the soles create instability to which your legs automatically compensate, increasing muscle activity significantly. Whilst instability in a flip-flop is not altogether a good thing, a wrap around strap design and anatomically moulded footbed keep the flip-flops firmly fixed to the feet at all times.
The thong straps are constructed out of hard wearing leather for comfort and durability, with a super soft woven lining to keep the feet in perfect comfort
Upper
  • Full-grain leather thong straps run around the heel of the shoe for extra support and to keep them firmly on the feet
  • Ultra comfortable soft lined foot straps
  • Patterned insole for style with a moulded footbed for support
Sole Construction
  • Balance pods in the outsole generate more muscle activity increasing the value of exercise and toning the legs to perfection
  • A non-marking grooved rubber outsole gives excellent grip on any surface
  • A rigid medial post reduces torque
  • Dual density DMX foam embedded in the sole gives exceptional cushioning to the heel and ball of the foot
  • A curved sole protects the toes"

I had the opportunity to work with Reebok and review their Easy Tone Sandals. Reebok's customer service was very kind and very quick to answer all my questions. I really like these sandals. My first impression upon putting on the sandals is that they are very comfortable. They are said to be three times softer and I believe this to be true because they are very comfortable when you walk. Upon wearing the sandal, I could tell a difference in my walking. They compare this to walking on sand. I felt good as I walked in these shoes and enjoy them very much. I have not worn them long enough to notice any change in the tone of my legs but I can feel the difference when I walk. These sandals have great reviews where many people have seen changes and felt the great effects of them. I really like the sandals and would definitely recommend them. I really like the look and color and feel that they are comfortable enough that I wear them everyday.

I love the quote that they have on the bottom of the shoe. It says, "Take the Gym with You". How great is that! I know how hard it can be to get to the gym. This allows us to do our normal errands or take a walk and get more of a workout while doing it.

Comfort and toning? Who wouldn't want this!


These Reebok EasyTone flip flops are perfect for the summer. This is a perfect way to keep cool in the summer while still toning your legs!

You can visit Reebok online to shop for many great styles of shoes for men, woman and children. Or visit here to view the different Easy Tone styles of flip flop and shoe. I would like to try out their shoes too, to see how they feel! I'm sure they are just as comfortable. Aren't these cute!


Thank you so much Reebok for allowing me to review your sandals.


Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion . You may or may not agree with my opinion. I was sent product free of charge to review. Reebok was not involved in the writing of this post.

0 comments:

Swagbucks: The best!