Tuesday, September 21, 2010

CSN {Review}


CSN is one of my new favorite places to shop!  This last time I got a new game to play with my husband.  I LOVE Rio Grande Games!  Carcassonne is one of our favorites since it is a two player game.  I didn't realize when I got the traders and builders edition that it wasn't a complete game but actually adds on to the original Carcassonne (we have another version of Carcassonne) luckily my sister had the original so we borrowed it from her so we could play this.  I guess I will have to make my next CSN purchase the original Carcassonne :)



If you are looking for a great game this is a 2-6 player game!!  I love it! 

I also had to get this sequencing game for my daughter and to do during my preschool day. 


My daughter LOVES it!  It has 126 double sided cards and fits nicely with the 741 standard size and 742 midsize pocket charts.  It would be great for your preschool age child.

Once again some fabulous products from CSN.  Thanks!

Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of CSN . You may or may not agree with my opinion. I was sent product free of charge to review. No one from CSN was involved in the writing of this post.




0 comments:

Swagbucks: The best!