Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hold me to it!

Ok-- so they say that if you make a goal you have to tell someone about it so that  you will have them checking in on you to see if you did it or not.

Well... I got this great workout DVD series to review which is going to be fun!  The hard part is.... well... I guess I actually have to workout to let you know if I like it! :)  It is a 60 day workout program designed for moms!  It tells you exactly what to do every day and even gives you meal ideas!! 

I started today and well.. you'd better keep checking in on me to see if I am doing it or I might chicken out once I get really sore.  It looks great so far so wish me luck!

If you want to join me go HERE to check out all of their other products and use this code- DVD20 - to get 20% off your DVD purchase.


1 comments:

JoyFilled

Cool, I'll have to check those out. I did her Boot Camp a few months ago after my son was born and I liked it.

Swagbucks: The best!