momAgenda sent me one of their Desktop organizers. I love how there is a spot for all of my scheduling stuff and 4 other spots! I put my kids in two of those, my husband in one and then I have one spot left for my vinyl lettering business- Giggly Gumdrops. I love how they are all separate and I don't have to have everyone's schedule all together on my calender so I have to sort through which appointments are mine and which ones aren't.
There is even a spot to put your dinner plans! Here is my beautiful planner:
- 17-month calendar runs from August 2010 through December 2011.
- Featuring the momEssentials pamphlet that can be removed and reused from year to year.
- 7 stylish, stain-resistant colors: Fuchsia, Zebra (New), Tangerine, Chocolate, Turquoise (New), Ruby (New), and True Purple .
- Personalization is available in two fonts: print or script. Choose from three colors: gold, silver or blind-emboss. Please note: Only letters may be used for personalization, no numbers. *Zebra books are embossed in gold; therefore, we recommend personalizing them with gold lettering.
- Size: 7"x9"x1".
It also has two ribbon markers so you can have one on the monthly view and one on the current week.
How to Enter:
Leave a comment and your email telling me what planner you need!
1. Follow Savvy Moms Save
2. Become a fan of SMS on Facebook
3. Follow SMS on Twitter
4. Grab our button (2 bonus entries, leave a link)
5. Follow momAgenda on Facebook
6. Sign up for momAgenda's newsletter
7. One additional entry for each of our other giveaways you enter.
8. Blog about this giveaway (3 bonus entries)
Giveaway ends 10/16 at Midnight (Pacific Time). Winner will be chosen via random.org and will have 48 hours to claim their prize. Winner will be posted on this post- if an email is given, they will be contacted.. Open to US contestants only.
Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of momAgenda . You may or may not agree with my opinion. I was sent product free of charge to review. No one from momAgenda was involved in the writing of this post.