Oransi’s refrigerator air purifier also saves you money by:
My thoughts: I love how small it is! I couldn't believe it when I got it. I thought it would have to be a lot bigger! It fits anywhere in my fridge! I also love that it is so easy to use. I just turn it on and that is it! I can tell my refrigerator smells better even when I have garlic whatever in my fridge :). It is also quiet- I don't even know it is there. Overall a great product.
- "Reducing food spoilage and waste. It not only removes odors from the refrigerator, it also removes the bacteria that cause odor and food decay – thereby keeping food and produce fresher for extended periods of time."
- It doesn't use filters! (yeah! no filters to replace!)
- It runs on only two AA batteries for up to three months!
The Oransi ionic fridge air purifier is $39 and available online from Oransi HERE OR
Enter to win a Oransi ionic fridge air purifier
How to Enter:
Leave a comment and your email telling me your favorite thing in your refrigerator right now :)
Additional Entries: (must do mantatory entry first!)
- Follow Savvy Moms Save
- Follow SMS on Facebook AND Update your Facebook status with a link to this giveaway
- Follow SMS on Twitter- plus 1 entry/day for Daily tweets
- One additional entry for each of our other giveaways you enter.
- Subscribe to our SMS newsletter
- Grab our button (2 bonus entries, leave a link)
- Rate me on Alexa.com (3 bonus entries)
- Blog about this giveaway (3 bonus entries)
Giveaway ends 11/13 at Midnight (Pacific Time). Winner will be chosen via random.org and will have 48 hours to claim their prize. Winner will be posted on this post- if an email is given, they will be contacted.. Open to US contestants only.
Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of Oransi . You may or may not agree with my opinion. I was sent product free of charge to review. No one from Oransi was involved in the writing of this post.