Monday, March 14, 2011

Chico Bag {Review}


About the bag:

made from durable woven polyester

bag dementions: 19" x 15.5", squishes into a pouch 3.5" x 5" for easy storage

{i.e. - you could throw it into your purse, no problem}

bag can hold up to 40 lbs

machine washable, hang dry



I've been using this bag for a couple of weeks now. It has become my new favorite go-to bag!

So far I've used it as a library bag and it is awesome for carrying around the mounds of books my kids want to bring home. I also have big plans to use it this summer to carry towels when we go down to the river or delicous fruits and vegetables at the farmer's market. This bag would be great to use as any kind of shopping bag and it is so cute too!


If you want to find out more about Chico Bags, go {HERE}.


Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of Chico Bag . You may or may not agree with my opinion. I was sent product free of charge to review. No one from Chico Bag was involved in the writing of this post.

0 comments:

Swagbucks: The best!