Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Miche Bag- Cleo {Review}



As you probably know by now- I am a huge fan of the designer handbags that Miche Bag makes! If you are also a huge fan of Miche you can learn more about their home parties and how to be a Miche rep by going to their website.  I am so excited to be one of Miche's quarterly reviewers!


This quarter I recieved a large bag to try out along with the Cleo shell:



Cleo is amazing!  The Cleo shell is so fashionable and beautiful.  The vertical zipper pouches are a fun change from the norm.  This would make any outfit look more fashionable just by adding this purse to it. Though at first I didn't know if I would like it (or could pull it off...) I love the Cleo shell and am excited to add it to my collection!


If you missed are new to Miche here are the basics of why Miche is so fabulous:
Miche Bag is so perfect because it consists of an inner “base” and an outer “shell”. You can easily change the look of your bag by switching out the shell. You can SAVE MONEY and stay in touch with the latest colors and styles without having to buy new purses all the time. Miche bag will SAVE ENERGY and TIME because you don't have to pull everything out of your purse and switch it to another bag so you can match your outfit, not to mention it will save you room in your closet!
  
It is as easy as 1-2-3 to change your look!



SO convinent!! Now I don't have to take everything out of purse A when I want to use purse B.

Amazing huh!?  What shell is your favorite!?  Go here to check out some of the other big base shells!

You can also stay up to date with sales, giveaways and new products by becoming a fan on Facebook or following Miche on Twitter.

Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of   Miche  .  You may or may not agree with my opinion. I was sent product free of charge to review. No one from   Miche    was involved in the writing of this post.
 

1 comments:

dannyscotland

I loooove my Miche bag!!! Every time they come out with new shells I want them...but I have to save up carefully and only get the ones I *really* want. Or I'd go broke, haha!!

Swagbucks: The best!