Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Del Sol


Have you ever heard of Del Sol?  If not you are in for a real treat!  It is my new favorite summer store!  Del Sol has amazing apparel and accessories that change color in the sun! 

My favorite product is their nail polish.  It will be one color inside and then once you go outside it changes.  I love that it works the whole time you have it on (not just for the first few days...)


They have so many products to choose from- from t-shirts, sunglasses and now even hair accessories and jewelry.  My girls LOVE to wear anything Del Sol.  I love how the color change is instant!  You don't have to wait 10 minutes for the color to change once you get inside or outside.  

If you want something to spice up your summer then I would recommend heading over to Del Sol right now!  Enjoy!

Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of   Del Sol.  You may or may not agree with my opinion. I was sent product free of charge to review. No one from   Del Sol was involved in the writing of this post.
 

0 comments:

Swagbucks: The best!