This Stay-at-Home housecleaning plan from House of Order is great! It has 156 cards of jobs that regularly need done around the house. It has the jobs broken down into daily, weekly, monthly, semi-annual and annual jobs.
If you are someone who needs a list to check off to get things done or just have a hard time remembering what to do when then this packet is great for you! House of Order has many great products to help you get (and keep) your life in order.
I love Marie Ricks website and check it out often for all the great ideas she has! She has a quick tip of the day that is SO helpful. Today it was - to use hair spray to get permanent marker off hands, hard surfaces and even clothes! I thought that once it was on clothes or anything else- there was nothing to do! Yeah for Marie Ricks and her helpful tips! :)
NOW... you have a chance to win this packet!!! Just enter below!
How to Enter:
Leave a comment and your email telling me what your least favorite room to clean is - or what room seems like it gets messiet the most?
Additional Entries: (must do mantatory entry first!)
- Follow Savvy Moms Save
- Follow SMS on Facebook AND Update your Facebook status with a link to this giveaway
- Follow SMS on Twitter- plus 1 entry/day for Daily tweets
- One additional entry for each of our other giveaways you enter.
- Subscribe to our SMS newsletter
- Grab our button (2 bonus entries, leave a link)
- Rate me on Alexa.com (3 bonus entries)
- Blog about this giveaway (3 bonus entries)
Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of House of Order . You may or may not agree with my opinion. I was sent product free of charge to review. No one from House of Order was involved in the writing of this post.