Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Baby Bundle Boutique {Review}


I recieved two darling headbands for my girls to review from Baby Bundle Boutique.  They are so cute! 

Here are some of my attemps at getting a picture of my girls and their headbands. 


My littlest girl won't keep anything on her head for more than 5 seconds (or maybe 3...)  I wish she would because these are so cute.  My oldest daughter chooses her own clothes out most of the time... hence the 'not what I would have chosen' clothes. 

I love that they are only $3 each!  Make sure to measure carefully so that your headband will fit because they don't stretch a lot.  They are high quality and are made to last!  I think I want to get one for me!

I also love her sock animals! 


Isn't he cute!?  Go check out her Etsy store and tell me what you like the best!

0 comments:

Swagbucks: The best!